8 Лет опыта работы
Дата добавления 17 июн. 2020 г.
Работа в офисе на полный день
• Efficient IT professional with 8+ years of practical experience in Software Development on .NET Platform, and a record of successfully delivered software systems and satisfied customers
• Has significant experience with C#, .NET Framework, SQL Server, Entity Framework, and business systems
• Extensive background in software design, development and development management
• Solid knowledge and experience in design patterns and refactoring concepts
• Profound experience in delivering high-quality technical and architectural solutions that meet customer requirements
• Has strong planning and organizational skills that balance work
• Excellent understanding of Agile software development, software lifecycle, testing methodologies
• Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
My strengths are: hardworking, positive attitude, I like to take challenges that I CAN do it, I am self-motivated person, self-disciplined. I am a good team player as well as has a good ability to lead the team. I can adopt to any kind of environment. I am a good listener and quick learner. I can hard work to achieve my targets in time. Fast-learner, I am trying research new technologies to solve various tasks. In fact, to achieve this I reserved one hour each day to read and grow like a professional.
In addition, I try to popularize .net framework: I take an active part in .Net community like a speaker. My last presentation was about how to covered Resharper functionality using free visual studio extensions. Also, I have an open source contribution. I created and supporting .net SDK for Ticketmaster discovery IPA.
My motto is: ''If you need to do something – do this as best as you can!"
My long term goal is to become solution architecture in the future.
My last achievements are: successfully completed integration part on my last project. Received positive feedback from customers, managers, and teammates.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Intermediate), Polish (Intermediate)
Ukranian - Продвинутый / Свободный
Polish - Начинающий / Элементарный