Skills and competences:
- Skills in creating bug reports, test cases, checklists.
- Experience in different types of testing: black box, gray box, usability, functional, smoke, regression, GUI testing and other.
- Skills in tracking the issues during the defect life cycle by using most popular bug tracking systems.
- Knowledge of the testing techniques: equivalence partitioning, boundary values, etc.
- Experience with version control system (GIT).
- Knowledge of client-server architecture and experience with it.
- Understanding the role of the QA team in software development life cycle.
Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall.
Bug tracking system: TFS, Jira, Bugzilla.
Tools: WinSCP, CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench, pgAdmin, etc.
Test management tools: TestRail.
Language: SQL\CQL, HTML\CSS.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (intermediate).