Skills and competences:
I’m an experienced QA Engineer with manual and automation skills. I have worked on wide range of projects, from small startups to big enterprise solutions, from smart home solutions to logistics projects. I have experience leading a team, working as a single QA on a project, working as a team player. I have introduced testing to a project, and I have been working on projects with established process and long term history.
What I’ve Done:
- Manual testing of web, mobile, desktop apps (including UI, compatibility, accessibility, web services testing).
- Project estimations.
- Working with product and requirements (requirements analysis and management) − A bit of API automation testing using Python − A bit of performance testing with JMeter.
- A bit of test management (team leading, mentoring).
- A bit of UI automation testing with Java and JBehave.
What I Can Do:
- Quickly learn new domain area and it’s specifics − Find an effective solution to fulfill project needs.
- Handle all project questions that appear regarding the testing area and some questions that appear in QA area.
- Manage and clarify project requirements, manage product and release scope.
Tools And Tech Skills:
- Java, Python – basics.
- Selenium, Thucydides.
- Fiddler, Charles.
- Postman, SoapUI.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Upper Intermediate), German (Elementary), Spanish, Hebrew (Beginer).