I am a Certified Senior Linux Engineer, AWS Solution Architect and Senior DevOps with over 13 years of extensive industry experience. 6 years of successful remote experience.
Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and honest.
Currently learning and working part-time as B2B SRE/DevOps for entrepreneurs, small-mid companies and startups.
Planning, architecting, leading, managing and operating infrastructure and services in Linux environment
On-premise and/or Cloud Infrastructure Architecting, Planning,Implementation and Management, Infrastructure Automation (Infrastructure as a Code) and Configuration
Management using:Ansible, Chef, Salt
● Orchestration with Kubernetes
● Multi-node clustering: Kubernetes, ELK, Mysql, PostgreSQL, RabittMQ/Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, GlusterFS
● CI/CD: Jenkins, TeamCity, ArgoCD, GitLab
● Monitoring Tools: ELK, Nagios, Icinga, TICK (Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, Kapacitor), Zabbix, NewRelic, Grafana, Splunk
● Database servers: Mysql, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase
● Web servers: Nginx, Apache, Tomcat
● Distros used: Ubuntu/Debian, RHEL/CentOS, Solaris
● Networking: Fortigate, VyOS
● VPN: OpenVPN, IPSEC
● Scripting in: Bash, Python
● Version Control Systems: SVN, Git, Bitbucket, Gitlab
● Other Apps: Jira, Confluence
Lithuanian (Native), Russian (Native), English (High Proficiency)