Skills and competences:
I have over 10 years of experience in software development. During this time I’ve got skills in managing team with size of 10-80 members, developing KPI, implementing SDLC processes and tools.
Also I obtained strong experience in management of scope, time/schedule, cost, human resources, risks, quality.
Confident in issues of communications, negotiations and rising the long-term partnerships.
Responsible for handling team, identifying opportunities, inspire people and bringing up a culture.
Good at utilizing methods and frameworks, such as the Maturity Model, Process Flow
Familiar with business domains, among them FMCG, Banking, Insurance, Logistics, Healthcare, Automotive, HoReCa..
Have strong knowledge in application design, implementing software engineering best practices
Good at mathematics, operating with data and system administration
Have strong knowledge of:
- methodologies: SCRUM, Waterfall, XP, CI/Delivery
- techniques and metrics: UCP, BL, Velocity, Burn chars, DD/DRE, CC, BV, EVM, NPV
- issue tracking: JIRA, Redmine, Target Process
- CMS/WiKi: Confluence, Redmine
- software design: UML (Visio, Enterprise Architect), BPMN, Architecture (Microsoft App Platform, 4+1)
- ERD modeling: Oracle Developer, Power Designer
- documentation generator: Doxygen, Javadoc
- version control: git, svn,
- databases: Oracle 12g/11g, MS SQL 2008/2012, PostgreSQL 8/9, Google Firebase
- Continuous Integration (CI): Jenkins, TeamCity
- OS: Linux (Fedora/CentOS/RedHat), Windows (Server/R2, Workstation 7/8/10)
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (advanced)