We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
About the Project:
The Client is the Israeli start-up building a solution designed specifically for B2B eCommerce business and marketplaces, owning the entire B2B checkout experience, end to end — unifying different payment methods and terms, providing a self-serve experience, while getting full control.
The Client is creating the payment infrastructure that will allow for seamless online B2B trade, globally. With the first tailored 1-click checkout fully dedicated for B2B merchants and marketplaces, Balance allows vendors to offer their buyers flexibility in payment and terms, wrapped with an awesome, quick and easy checkout experience.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- NodeJS. Core, ExpressJS/NestJS, no/SQL, ORM, Database design, microservices
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Authorization. JWT
- Git. Branching strategies
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Frontend development (React)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.
Senior Front-end Developer (React)
About the project
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing). Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company has become the world leader in fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees- approximately 7400 people- working out of the Netherlands.
Project: The Sales Portal supports internal or external Sales agents in creating or managing a quote for their end customers.
Besides managing quotes, an external Sales agent (partner, broker, franchisee, dealer, agent) can also: manage customers, start onboarding, check progress on order and delivery and, manage their own company and users
Technologies on the project:
Frontend: Typescript, React, Redux, Redux-Saga, styled-components, jest, enzyme, cypress
Backend: C#, .NET
CoreInfra: AWS, GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes
Please watch a short video about the project and team: youtu.be/rzGEdUqhlD4
— Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code,
— Integrating with existing and new backend systems,
— Managing complex dependencies,
— Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues,
— Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions,
— Advocating for front-end development best practices.
— 4+ years of commercial experience in a Front-end Engineer position,
— Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs,
— Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning, and QA tools and processes,
— Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies,
— Upper-Intermediate level of English (both writing and speaking) or higher.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today, we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here, you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc.).
Strong Junior/Middle PHP Developer
f you’re looking for a friendly team and a healthy working environment you’ve found the right place to send your CV.
In Fivewalls, we cherish the peace of mind and rational productivity no rush, no negative emotions.
Are we on the same page here Great! Here is the vacancy:
— Commercial Experience with PHP and one of its frameworks for more than 1 year
— Experience with SQL DB
— Basic Linux knowledge
— Spoken English
— A desire to grow as a MERN stack Developer, as well as Go developer(Mux, Cobra, Sqlx, Gin)
— Experience with AWS services(EC2, ECS, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, Kinesis)
Would be a plus:
— Experience with Laravel
— Experience with FinTech sphere
— Experience connecting 3rd party APIs
— Experience working on the support role
— Experience with microservices infrastructure
— Experience with DevOps
— Full-time position
— Mentoring and career development
— Remote work
— State holidays
— 15 days of paid vacation per year
— 10 days of paid sick leave per year
— English study compensation
— We are ready to invest in your education
— Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
— Performance reviews
About the project:
Choose Wisely is the UK’s 7th largest price comparison website. Established for nearly 10 years, the product processes nearly 1 000 000 loan applications every day. You will work with the UK-based team, consisting of 2 engineers, a project and a product managers. We are looking for someone interested in covering a support role that covers data management(database querying, data gathering, data erasure etc.), identifying poor performing queries and jobs, re-writing, indexing
We look forward to hearing from you!
We make custom software development for companies from Europe, Australia and the US. We only take long-term partnerships with our clients — so no way to get lost in multiple random projects.
Let’s be clear: you picked a wrong link if you are looking for a six-floors-hundred-rooms company with a strict hierarchy and a thousand somehow connected people.
However, you’ve picked it right if you want to join a team you’ll feel comfy with. Yes, we are small. And frankly, it’s an advantage. We are young and enthusiastic and we are searching for those who are alike. Educational events, English courses, self-development — we’ll surely support you. We generally expect you to be nice and responsible — that’s it.
So, if you wanna work in a friendly environment, schedule working hours yourself, be productive and have granola with fruits for breakfast — welcome.
Add a couple of sentences about yourself to your CV to apply for our positions. Thanks!
DOU company page:
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer who would be developing a new SaaS Platform for our client. This is a unique opportunity to create complex web applications from the ground for a world-famous association, whose mission is to bring value to information systems.
Our client is a global association engaging in the development and adaptation of industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems. They work with over 140,000 constituents in more than 180 countries to create the best solutions in cybersecurity.
— Experience with Salesforce ( at least ) 3 years
— API & External Integrations REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
— Salesforce Lightning components experience
— Experience with FormAssembly is highly recommended
— Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integrating technologies
— Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
— Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
— Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
— Develop web services and software applications
— Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable code
— Participate in project execution throughout the life-cycle of the project including: Analysis, Requirements Definition, Design, Build, Unit tests, writing quality test classes to meet Salesforce best practices
— Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities.
— Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal.
— Provide support and troubleshooting services for Salesforce.
What’s in it For You:
— Be part of building one of the largest IT association
— Remote work possibilities
— Possibility to attend internal, external courses, workshops and access to corporate subscriptions
— Weekly happy hours and monthly corporate events
— English grammar classes + Emailing, Soft skill and other useful workshops
— Responsive and friendly team
— Competitive salary, 20 working vacation days
— Accounting support
Azure Cloud Architect (.Net/C# +Azure)
- Project Description:One of the world’s largest oil field service companies has a need to develop Azure cloud architecture for a number of projects related to cementing job design, analysis, scientific simulations, realtime data acquisition, etc. in continuous efforts to improve quality of shale oil wells cementing.
Our team — friendly, cooperative, open-minded team of experienced software professionals.
Technologies used — C#, Angular 11, TypeScript, .Net Core 3.1, MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB.
- Responsibilities:• Definition of Azure cloud architecture for various projects in close collaboration with the stakeholders and product teams.
• Development of PoCs to prove key aspects of the architecture.
• Research of new technologies to satisfy business needs.
• Creation of architecture diagrams according to requirements.
• Requirements analysis and clarification.
• Development of key features and functionality according to project needs.
• Assistance to development team in Azure infrastructure.
• Daily communication with US team members.
• Participation in a SCRUM-based project development.
- Mandatory Skills Description:• 3+ years of experience in defining Azure cloud architectures
• 5+ years of experience with .Net/C#
• Advanced knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science
• Upper-Intermediate English
- Nice-to-Have Skills:• Web API/RESTful server development using ASP.NET core
• MS SQL Server, Azure Cosmos DB.
• IaC, Terraform experience.
• AWS experience.
• NoSQL database experience, like MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, or similar.
• Experience in web applications development with Angular 6.0 or newer
• Experience in web applications development with .NET Core 2.1 or newer
• Experience with git.
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Oil & Gas domain knowledge
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
We are looking for a PHP Developer — technology enthusiast who seamlessly uses PHP solutions. If you are interested in technological innovations and are still looking for new sources of knowledge, we would like to welcome you on board. Check below what we offer and what we expect.
Qualifications & Experience:
-At least 1-2 years of experience as PHP Developer
-Proven experience in any PHP frameworks or CMS
-knowledge of Moodle (LMS) will be plus
-Composer (PHP Package Manager)
-Git or other version control system
-Knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
-Flexible, creative, technical and analytical
-Test-Driven Development principles
Good to have:
-Experience with Laravel framework
As a PHP Developer, you will:
-You will work with LMS system, especially Moodle!!!
-Maintenance of existing software application
-Testing & Debugging of software application
-Write/Optimize complex SQL queries
-Optimize for both front and back end performance as needed
-Write cron jobs as needed, read logs and troubleshoot existing code
-Design and Implement complex backend algorithms
-Write clean, readable, code
-Cooperation with the team
• Professional and career growth
• Flexible work schedule
• Free English courses
• Presents for Life events
• Fitness hours (online exercise with trainer)
• Long-term employment
• Comfortable workspace
• Interesting projects
• Competitive and timely salary
• Team-building events and fun activities
• Friendly team spirit
IntelliBoard provides analytic and reporting services to education communities and institutions that want expanded reporting and analytics for their LMS platform. We help extract the statistical data gathered within the LMS and present it on a single dashboard in the form of printable charts, graphs, and analytics.
Junior Full-stack developer (from office)
Lin Engineering turned to our team with the prior goal — to build an ecommerce marketplace, a dynamic solution, that will be highly adaptable, multilayered, and clearly organized.
— Preferred experience with React, Next.js, GraphQL, Material Ui, Node js, Mongo Db,
— Will be a plus Meteor, ReactionCommerce та Strapi,
— Team composition: 2 developers, 1 QA,
— Phases of the project the candidate will be involved in: development of new features, support,
— Frontend — Next.js, Strapi,
— Backend — Reactioncommerce (Nodejs + Meteor),
— English — B1,
— Portfolio: apiko.com/...ng-ecommerce-marketplace
Middle Full-Stack .NET Developer
— Experience with C#, .NET Framework/Core, ASP.NET, WebAPI,
— Experience with Angular
— Experience with Azure services
— Knowledge of WCF, SOAP/REST, ADO.NET, T-SQL,
— English — Intermediate+.
— Development of 80 % of new features and only 20 % of bug,
— Communication with international teams, specialists from 6 countries are taking part in this project,
— Direct communication with customer, there are no 5 different levels of bureaucracy.
Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer to join our team.
Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
Talent Management Department Coordinator
We are looking for detail-oriented person with time management and self-organizational skills to Talent Management Office.
TMO key areas:
- Running all cross-functional Programs within the Talent Management Department and within other Units,
- Driving Analytics, KPI, OKRs, and Goals Management for TMD,
- Making sure all policies, procedures, and practices are well established,
- Supporting TMD as regards tools and software.
You will be part of the team and responsible for coordinating reporting, budgets, and managing deadlines within the Unit, and other operational tasks.
- Assist with requests (tracking deadlines, plan meetings, reserve meeting points, collect presentation materials),
- Assemble data and prepare reports,
- Support with administrative tasks,
- Support with operational tasks/projects of TMO.
- Higher education,
- 2+ years experience at administrative/back-office positions,
- Hands-on experience in MS Office suite (Excel is a must),
- English — at least Upper-intermediate level,
- Ability to stay focused under load with routine tasks,
- Detail Oriented,
- Flexibility & reliability,
- Problem-solving attitude,
- Good communication skills.
Senior Data Engineer (IRC157162)
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join our engineering team.
GlobalLogic is currently building a Data Engineers team in Poland that is going to be a part of our UK subdivision that provides its customers from the financial sector with digital transformation services — mostly by moving from their legacy systems to the cloud platform.
- 4-6 years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Strong distributed systems knowledge.
- Strong software engineering/development skills.
- Practical experience with Apache Spark.
- Data processing experience at scale.
- Practical experience designing and implementing microservices.
- Team player with a passion for learning, programming, automation, and data processing.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Nice to have:
- Scala (practical experience with functional programming)
- MS Azure
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering program, or equivalent
- Databricks, Azure, Functional Programming, SQL
- You’ll be a technical contributor, as a software developer, in a cross-functional development team, focused on building out a full-featured data processing platform.
- Leverage big-data technologies for data processing, including Apache Spark, and Kubernetes.
- Contribute to the data platform ecosystem, including implementation of microservices or serverless components using Scala.
- Work with the DevOps engineers to design and build observability features (telemetry, tracing) and CI/CD.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
User Acquisition Manager (Headway, EdTech)
- Додаток завантажили понад 12 мільйонів користувачів зі 140 країн,
- Застосунок став № 1 у світі за скачуваннями у ніші самарі книг,
- Apple регулярно вводить Headway у свої топи в категоріях «App Of The Day» та «New App We Love» у сторах 100+ країн.
- Розвиваємо продукти у сфері bite-sized learning.
Основна цінність EdTech-компанії Headway — команда. Ми постійно зростаємо професійно та інвестуємо в розвиток країни. Сьогодні долучаємося до боротьби за Україну на різних напрямках: економічному, інформаційному та волонтерському. І, як кажуть, «сам в полі не воїн». Тому шукаємо в команду User Acquisition Manager, щоб бути ще сильнішими у тому, що робимо.
Тобі точно до нас, якщо ти хочеш:
- Експериментувати. Ми маємо амбітну ціль стати № 1 додатком для навчання у світі і єдиного правильного рішення як це зробити ще немає — тому з’являється багато простору для дій. Маєш пропозиції щодо того як удосконалити наш процес взаємодії з потенційними користувачами Супер, давай пробувати!
- Впливати на продукт. У тебе буде можливість разом із командою приймати рішення щодо розвитку продукту та тестувати нові ідеї. У пригоді стануть аналітичний склад розуму та творчий підхід.
- Тестувати нові технології в сфері діджитал-маркетингу та брати участь в закритих alfa/beta-тестах спільно з нашими партнерами — Meta, Google та інші
Що потрібно буде робити
— Розробляти і втілювати стратегію диверсифікації наших каналів залучення користувачів,
— Створювати та маcштабувати рекламні кампанії на нових джерелах трафіку (TikTok,Twitter, Google) та інших,
— Будувати сильні гіпотези про поведінку користувачів і тестувати їх,
— Аналізувати ринок EdTech,
— Взаємодіяти з командою creative production: пропонувати ідеї для креативів і давати зворотній зв’язок про ефективність рекламних матеріалів.
Що потрібно, щоб до нас доєднатись
— Мати 1+ рік досвіду у сфері маркетингу,
— Розуміти основи digital маркетингу,
— Мати базові аналітичні здібності для роботи з метриками,
— Знати англійську на рівні Upper Intermediate+,
— Розділяти цінності команди (SELECT).
Що ми пропонуємо
— Роботу в амбітній команді над суспільно важливим продуктом у сфері освіти,
— Можливість стрімкого професійного та особистісного розвитку,
— Простір та свобода для втілення власних ідей і впливу на продукт.
Зацікавило Тоді надсилай своє резюме! Разом — ми сила!
Full-Stack Software Engineer
Transcenda welcomes experienced engineers to join our company and work on a project for US-based client.
We’re looking for professionals who can deploy ground breaking technical solutions connected with crime investigation activities.
Let’s build something great and meaningful together!
Strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
A highly analytical mindset and eagerness to solve technical problems, with an understanding of how technical decisions impact the user of what you build.
Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals, and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
PE tax coverage.
100% medical and sports coverage.
Professional & soft skills training.
Growth marketer data and analytics SAAS
Do you live and breathe marketing analytics
Have you already had some success in marketing SAAS products
Would you like to be part of a successful and growing data startup
Windsor.ai is a 10-person growing SAAS startup that connects all marketing data sources.
We are looking for a growth-marketer who likes data and never runs out of ideas to lead our growth initiatives.
Here is a video of why you might want to work with us:
The video is for Engineers but I explain also a little bit about our company.
- Can you post a link or image of a dashboard you have created
- what is greatest growth initiative you have ever done Please describe details
- What is the product you have had the biggest impact in promoting What did you do and why
- which saas products do you think do the best job in growth Why
- Which persons do you follow and why
Partnership manager (AI HOUSE)
Welcome to AI HOUSE, an initiative from Roosh. AI HOUSE is home to talents and industry experts with the goal to build world-class AI ventures in Ukraine. We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Partnership manager who will help us to build a strong relationship with key partners all over the world.
Our projects are very diverse, but they share the same purpose and focus: to create a leading Artificial Intelligence ecosystem in Ukraine.
We offer to build a unique global EdTech venture together.
Your role is to become a contributor to our objective by supporting AI HOUSE in all these projects.
Your job will be to:
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, etc.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s goals.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners.
- Collaboration with professionals to plan seminars, training programs for students, and collaborative projects for educational purposes.
Ideally, you have:
- Working experience in a similar role for 3+ years.
- English — Fluent.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Deep knowledge and awareness of AI/ML trends, products, and research .
- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy.
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to details.
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships.
- Positive and with a good vibe.
- Super high diplomacy and tone of voice.
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about technology and relationships.
- A competitive salary with regular significant raises.
- Professional and adequate team of entrepreneurs, engineers, dreamers, doers, and visionaries.
- A very profitable educational support system.
- Medical insurance, of course.
- Oh, and we have access to cutting-edge AI knowledge and solutions!
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.
The IT sphere has a paradox - it is difficult to gain experience without experience. Often employers require a minimum of two years of experience from aspiring developers. It seems impossible for a person who has decided to change their career path to get into a good IT project. We will help to solve this problem, we will find a job in IT with training Kiev and throughout Ukraine. The site contains up-to-date IT advertisements of employers.Who are employers looking for?
IT is perhaps the only industry where you can quickly advance in the service, which has a high level of salaries even at the start. Therefore, it is no coincidence that one of the most frequent search queries is "work it Kiev".
Often an employer wants to hire a mid-level developer because they are experienced, but not enough to demand the salary of a professional. The employer rarely needs personnel with practically zero experience.
The employer fears that the novice programmer will become a burden on the team and slow down team productivity. Another reason is the fast pace of development, tight deadlines. Most IT projects are dynamic, with teams working in rush mode. Because of this, employers simply don't have the time to train a junior developer.
However, about 15% are ready to hire and train a young specialist. Basically, in UA, these are medium and large IT companies that have the resources thanks to which a beginner can become a professional. We just offer work in Kiev IT without experience. You can apply an appropriate filter with experience when searching for an IT vacancy. Every year our company helps candidates find it vacancies with the possibility of further professional growth.
Work without experience
Finding your first job in Kiev without experience can take some time. Therefore, do not despair when you get rejected for the first time. If you need a job in it with training Kiev, and you not only want to find it, but find it as quickly as possible, while ensuring that the employer is a proven, reliable one, then contact us.
We will tell you how to write a resume, what skills to indicate in order to find your first IT job in Kiev. A fresh look at the labor market, modern technologies, allows you to look for proposals that optimally reveal your potential. Managers will help the candidate until he concludes an employment contract.
Direct contact with employers not only in Ukraine, but also in Europe. We use a different search approach for each client. We are engaged in a narrow direction - only IT vacancies.
The search system allows you to customize filters, for example: city, desired salary, education, technology, knowledge of English. Here, among the thousands of offers, you can easily find Kiev IT work without experience, in large-scale IT or telecom projects. Each vacancy is checked for relevance and the date of posting the vacancy is indicated.
The site has a section in your personal account, where you can post ads for IT work. The new Telegram channel (@hireIT_bot) allows you to receive the most relevant business offers.
The IT market is constantly experiencing a growing shortage of programmers, and the need for new employees is enormous. Therefore, you will definitely quickly find a job in IT with training in Kiev.