Strong knowledge of QA methodology: testing processes and documentation standards (test-case design, test description, test report), and future verification in a bug-tracking system.
Knowledge of Web technologies (HTTP, CSS, JS, SQL, API).
SDLC and SCRUM methodologies skills.
Experience with creation and support user and test design documentation: test plan, test report for Customer, User's Guide. Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers and certification bodies,
Strong knowledge of PLCs programming (Emerson OvationTM Controller and ABB Advant Controller). Functional design and programming the software for information and control systems in the field of nuclear energy.
MS Office: Word, Excel, Access
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Upper Intermediate)
About 30+ years involved as Project Leader, 16+ as BI & Data Warehousing, 16+ Microstretegy, 10+ Teradata and 6+ as big Data
Business Intelligence, Datawarehousing, ETL, Oracle, Databases, Business Analysis Integration, Data Modeling, Analytics, Teradata, Project Management, Informatica, CRM, PL/SQL, Business Objects, Pre-sales, Microstrategy, OLAP, Unix, Data Integration, Social Media Marketing Data Migration, Big Data, Enterprise Architecture, Software Project Management, Performance Tuning, Dashboard, Business Intelligence Project Management, Data Marts, New Business Development, Mobile Marketing Business Intelligence Projects, Information Technology, Business Intelligence Tools, Master Data Management, Architectures, SQL, Dimensional Modeling, Dashboards, Data Warehouse Architecture, IT systems development, International Project Management, Bl Project Management, Social Media Blogging, Information Solutions, E-commerce SEO, Offshore Project Management, SDLC, Aster Data, Engineering Data Management
Spanish (native), English (proficiency)
Work experience since 1990.
Department Head Experience
Experience in developing large projects
Experience in a development team
Experience in the automation of departments (accounting, economic, automotive, gas metering, etc.)
Knowledge of foreign languages at a technical level (English).
Knowledge of many programming languages, from assembler 16/32, Clipper for DOS and ending with high-level languages (Delphi with libraries such as FIBPlus, DevExpress, EhLib), databases (entities, relationships, indexes, triggers, stored procedures on MS SQLServer, Firebird), integration with MS Office (vaults, slices, Excel macros at a high level), etc.
Good knowledge of hardware
Programming languages: Assembler, Modula2, FoxPro, DB2, Oracle, PL/SQL
Java (online courses, beginner), SAS (completed training courses)
Systems: OS/2, Windows
.NetWare and Communications Systems: IBM LAN Server, IBM Communication Server
Software : MSOffice, Corel Draw, 3D-Studio, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer
I’m a fast learner and like to discover a new fields and get a new knowledges
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (fluent)
Banking experience - 5 years.
PhD in field of Management of information systems, MBA – information management.
The confident and successful manager. Easily I find common language with people. With the subordinates I have equal relations.
Strong organising and analytical abilities, I am able to put in place priorities in my work, to plan and supervise performance of works. Capable to organise and carry on dialogue with partners and customers, to understand and defend the company business purposes.
I am ready to business trips. A have steady business relations in Ukraine and abroad.
Knowledge in the field o strategic, organizational and project planning,
Management of IT projects. IT strategy development according to organisation business plans.
Experience of creation and implementation of Disaster Recovery information systems architecture, creation of High Availability systems.
Experience of development and implementation of standard base of information security according to requirements of the current legislation and the international standards and recommendations ISO/IEC 27001:2005, ISO/IEC 27002:2007 (ISO/IEC 17799), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Providing of information security audit of applied bank systems,
Performance of a complex of the works connected with the control and protection of the information on the basis of developed programs and techniques, work with special protection tools.
Experience in testing of new systems from the point of view of conformity to criteria of the security, established by policies and standards
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Upper Intermediate), Arabic (Intermediate)
• Over 25 years experience in banking technologies
• Over 21 years experience in Software Architecture
• Over 17 years experience in Project Management
• Computer professional experienced in development of banking systems, financial and clearing applications, database modelling and programming, client/server and n-tier programming, object-oriented programming, Service Oriented Architecture
Looking to join dynamic, customer oriented solution provider or system integrator organization where my skills
and experience will strengthen and add value to an organization’s IT systems.
IT Manager with in-depth technical background and broad hands-on experience in leading successful multimillion and international projects with proven record in delivering solutions resulting in revenue increaseand significant system performance improvements.
- Projects: SAP, Application development, IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, Cloud solutions and
- IaaS/PaaS, PCI compliance and Data center
- Industries: Oil & Gas , Telecom, Banking, IT vendors and Solution integrators
- Developed strategy roadmap for the IT services and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge PMLC, SDLC, PMBOK according with Agile methodologies and Scrum Master.
- Proposal manager developed documents PoC, SOW, RFI, RFP and RFQ
- Aligning IT processes with the ITIL v3 practice
- Excellent experience with IT outsource projects
- Strong team player, client focus and results oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Business Applications: SAP R/3, Data warehouse BW, Sales, Retail, Wholesale, Banking, Telecom billing
- Operating Systems: Unix (SCO, Xenix, HP-UX, IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows( NT, 2008-2012), Linux, DOS
- RDBMS: SAP HANA, Oracle, Informix, Microsoft SQL, DB2
- Software utilized: SQL/4GL scripting, scrubbing, ETL, Oracle forms and report
- Cloud solution: VM Ware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Open Stack, Cloud Stack , GIT, Hadoop, Chocolate
- Microsoft products : Office, Project Professional, Visio, Lync, Exchange, Active directory, SharePoint
- Hardware: IBM Mainframe, HP ProLiant/Blade servers, IBM HS/p Series, Cisco, EVA, 3PAR ,SAN
- Network: Protocols SDN, SDI, IPv4, IPv6, MPLS, VLAN
OOP, UML, C#, Software development, Android Application Development, SQL, XML, C++, Java, Database, MySQL, Android, WordPress, HTML, Delphi, Object Pascal, Pascal, Borland Delphi, Win32 API, FireMonkey, Firebird, Blogger, ASProtect, FireDAC, UniDAC, DevExpress.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Intermediate)
• Product management
• Project management
• Service Design
• Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
• BPMN, UML, IDEF0
• Jira, Trello, Asana, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, XMind, Hootsuite, Slack, Adobe CC, Quark
• Adobe Publishing Expert
Summary: Experienced System Developer and Solution Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in R&D for Electronics, Radioelectronics, Computers, Microcontrollers, IoT, WSN, Wi-Fi, BLE, BLE Mesh, Proprietary LPRF, SMPS, DSP, Smart Metering, Geolocation. Strong engineering professional graduated from National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute'.
- Systems Engineering
- System Architecture
- Software Engineering
- PCB Design
- Wireless Technologies
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Digital Electronics
- Hardware Architecture
- Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Engineering Management
- ARM Cortex-M
- HW development
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Low Power Systems
- Radio Programming
- Measurement Systems
- GNU Octave
- GNU Radio
- Internet of Things
- TI Simple Link
- BLE mesh
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (intermediate)
SHORT SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
C, C++, ASM, C#, Java, SQL, etc.
TCP/IP, ModBus, COM, iptables, etc.
MS SQL, MySQL
Windows, Linux Debian
Visual Studio, etc.
Ukrainian (native), Russian (native), English (Intermediate)