Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine is looking for experienced Software Engineer.
As a member of our team, you will be involved in the design, development of the software for producing and prototyping motion design for Samsung devices and platforms. The position will involve all aspects of software design, implementation, and prototyping motion graphics and visual effects that will affect millions of users of the world’s most advanced Samsung devices. We are looking for a developer who is interested in working with animation graphics for Android platform.
— Development of the framework for motion design prototyping
— Extraction, transformation and adopting motion design data to a target platform
— Implementation and development of visual styles and effects
— Development and optimization of graphics rendering algorithms and technics
— Research activities and strategic prototyping for future Samsung products
— Experience with development of Android application
— Proficient in algorithms and data structures required
— Strong knowledge & Experience in 2D graphics (Vector Drawable, SVG, Canvas)
— Understanding of the OpenGL / WebGL rendering pipeline
— Experience with object-oriented design and programming
— Comfortable with cross-platform development
— Good technical English
As a plus:
— Experience in web applications development
— Experience in applications development for wearables
— Knowledge of Video Effects Software (as Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion)
— Knowledge of Node.js, C++
— Annual bonus
— Official employment (gig contract)
— Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
— Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
— Paid maternity leaves
— Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
— Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
— Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
— Paid lunches
— Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
About Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine:
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us, you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine is a part of Samsung Electronics global R&D network specialized in computer vision, context-aware intelligent services, graphics, augmented and virtual reality as well as information protection.
SimplBit is a rapidly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone. Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple.
As fintech has created a space for inclusion, we are extremely motivated to become the vehicle that will propel us into the next era of fintech products. Join our team of thinkers, dreamers, achievers, and the best in our fields and become part of the next generation.
We are looking for a Art Director to become an integral part of the team and achieve ambitious goals of becoming an industry gamechanger.
About the project
We are creating a platform for Ios and Android, which allows ordinary users to get easy access to complex financial instruments and efficiently work with their own funds and investments:
- FIAT currency payments,
- electronic cryptocurrencies payments,
- get a weekly interest on deposits, much higher than in classic banks,
- buy different assets, like currencies, real stocks, and other financial instruments,
- pay for purchases in stores using a card linked to a wallet,
- get an instant loan in the desired currency secured by existing funds, shares, and investments.
The platform includes a social component that allows you to build a community for
- exchange of ideas and investment results
- joint trips, hikes, and maintaining a general budget
- quick and easy exchange of funds
- subscriptions to successful traders, interesting groups, friends, etc
Build a new kind mix of NeoBank and social networks with a simple and useful interface in the smartphone to cover any user’s daily activities with money and finance communications.
As a Art Director you’ll:
- Keep the visual style of our brand on the Top Level
- Create compelling design concepts, illustrations, and layouts for a variety of graphics
- Support for graphics and publication layouts, including marketing materials, social graphics, and corporate presentations
- Maintain and update corporate branding, website, and app
- Work closely with Marketing and Product departments
- Manage stakeholder needs across product, marketing, and content teams to turn ideas into solutions
Some things we consider critical to succeeding in this role:
- Good vibes — you dream big and are determined to get there
- Portfolio of stylish graphic works
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Attention to details and think critically
- Deep understanding of layout and design fundamentals (layout, balance, composition)
- 3+ years of experience as an art director
- Experience with Figma and other tools
- Great focus, attention to detail, ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently, anticipating and resolving problems
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote flexibility — choose any of our offices or work remotely
- Company grants for professional education
- Company relocation support for candidates after the probation period
- Professional growth and daily challenges
Hadoop Platform Owner
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us a Hadoop Platform Owner and start something remarkable
Your contribution to something big:
The eLake as a multi-purpose analytics platform which consists of a traditional DWH (Oracle) and a Hadoop environment. You will be the go-to person for all Hadoop related topics and own the Platform.
- You will adapt the Hadoop Platform to the needs of eBike (internal customer),
- You will be the contact person for all Platform topics in our eLake solution and will coordinate the support requests with other departments,
- You will support the Development Lead in defining the development guidelines for Hadoop,
- You will support the Architect with your platform specific knowledge.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Driving topics such as monitoring or authorization/authentication concept,
- Bringing in your own ideas for the platform design and it’s further roadmap,
- Supporting topics regarding our CI/CD toolchain,
- Supporting the development team, e.g. when it comes to performance tuning,
- Bringing in your own ideas for technical and organisational enhancements.
What distinguishes you:
Experience in Hadoop Platform Architecture topics such as:
- Designing & implementing AIM concepts,
- Integrating Hadoop environment in the CI/CD toolchain,
- Designing a wide monitoring solution for the platform and applications running in the Hadoop Cluster,
- Designing and implementation a Support Concept for the Hadoop Platform/ Applications running in the Hadoop Cluster,
- Defining development and documentation guidelines,
- Basic Kafka, Airflow, Kudu, Sqoop knowledge to consult application developers, perform troubleshooting and adapt the respective configuration of the services,
- Knowledge of the Cloudera distribution, Spark, HDFS, Hive/Impala, Python, ELT is required,
- Oracle knowledge is a plus.
We would like to offer the number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus),
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well,
- Referral Bonus Program,
- Copyright costs for IT employees,
- A canteen in the office with co-financed lunches.
- Diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices,
- Professional development, access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars,
- Language courses.
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Multisport card and sports teams,
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids),
- Non working days on 24th and 31 December,
- Discounts for Bosch products,
- Relocation package to Poland.
Фінансовий менеджер-аналітик по роботі з платежами
• Контроль за виконанням показників конверсії проходження платежів клієнтів, аналіз причин відхилень, систематизація та кваліфікація причин відхилень, робота з поставленими завданнями,
• Комунікація з платіжними провайдерами щодо всіх аспектів проходження платежів та за завданнями, що належать до роботи провайдерів,
• Комунікація та взаємодія з відділом розробки щодо завдань, що відносяться до роботи продукту,
• Горизонтальна взаємодія з відділом розвитку платіжних рішень щодо контролю якості роботи нових каналів, покращення існуючих умов роботи, погодження планових показників конверсії та працездатності каналів,
• Постійна взаємодія з відділом операційних фінансів щодо робочих показників прохідності каналів, інцидентів, запуску нових каналів, методів та провайдерів, контроль та аналіз виконання планових показників роботи каналів,
• Участь у регулярних мітингах відділів розробки, операційних фінансів, розвитку платіжних рішень та фінансового департаменту, пріоритизація та контроль поставлених завдань, що належать до проходження платежів.
• Релевантний досвід роботи з платіжними системами, методами, провайдерами, банками не менше 3-х років,
• Профільна освіта (фінанси, банківська справа, облік, економіка),
• Глибоке експертне розуміння ринку платіжних рішень, як традиційних, так і альтернативних,
• Досвід постановки задач та контролю за їх виконанням.
• Участь у проектах оптимізації та автоматизації бізнес-процесів,
• Знання англійської мови на рівні спілкування.
• Роботу в міжнародній продуктовій ІТ компанії,
• Кар’єрне та професійне зростання,
• Можливість реалізувати свої ідеї та напрацювання,
• Гідну оплату праці,
• Навчання за кошти компанії,
• Оплачувана відпустка (24 дні) та лікарняні,
• Медичне страхування,
• Безплатні курси англійської мови,
• Заняття йогою та футболом.
Про команду і проєкт:
У нас дуже відкрита і згуртована команда , ми очікуємо, що ти такий же відкритий, активний та цілеспрямований, що ти людина, для якої немає проблем, а є завдання, які необхідно вирішити, і ти готовий приймати всі виклики допитливо і з ентузіазмом.
Всі ми часто зайняті, але ніхто не залишить тебе без відповіді на питання, а на старті — ми максимально введемо тебе в курс справи.
Наш проєкт є частиною великого продукту.
Детальніше про нас:
Middle Python Engineer (Day2Day)
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and ready-to-learn engineer to develop superior product solutions within our fast-growing business. Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm If the answer is yes, you’re a Panda, and we want you to join our team.
You’ll join one of PandaDoc’s engineering tracks — Day2Day. Day2Day track enables the customers to navigate and stay on top of what’s important and what matters via smooth, easy, and enjoyable daily operations. You’ll have the opportunity to deliver many new exciting features in a team of passionate professionals, from insightful reporting to timely and informative real-time notifications, from fluid first-time user experience to an efficient workflow for the power users.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the whole development process: backlog refinement, coding, testing and releasing product features
- Work in a cross-functional team of 5-7 people and collaborate closely with other teams on the track
- Build, maintain and improve the application architecture and performance
- Actively collaborate with product managers and scrum masters
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes (LeSS framework)
- Service-oriented architecture
- Two main stacks: Java and Python
- Python services are mostly written using AsyncIO frameworks and libraries, but we also have Django-based services with Celery workers under the hood
- Message queues: NATS, Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Prometheus stack for monitoring and alerting, Jaeger for tracing
- Amazon Web Services: EKS, RDS (PostgreSQL mostly), ElastiCache, etc.
- Proven record of production experience with Python (1+ years)
- Experience with any relational databases (SQL queries, migrations, optimization)
- Experience with Django framework
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding the message queues (e.g., RabbitMQ, NATS, Kafka)
- English level to communicate effectively — both spoken and written
- Java experience will be a great bonus
- Strong desire to learn a lot and improve the skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We’re known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they’re happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California.
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- An annual personal mental health budget — anything that helps you manage the stress (yoga, meditation apps etc.)
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
Backend Developer (NestJS)
Australian real estate project. You will do a migration from MongoDB to Postgre. You are perfect candidate if:
You have been working with NestJS for 1+ years, Postgresql, TypeORM, Typescript, CRUD flow, experience with Ubuntu 18.04.
— You have been working with NestJS for 1 years,
— Experience with SQL/NoSQL: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB,
— Experience with various ORM like Sequelize, Type ORM, Prisma ORM,
— Experience with CRUD flow,
— Experience with Ubuntu 18.04
— Fundamental understanding of OOP principles,
— Intermediate+ verbal level of English.
— Experience with AWS(Amplify, Cognito, Lambdas), Google Cloud Platform,
— Familiar with Docker,
— Friendly relationships with Git,
— Microservices and monolithic design patterns knowledges.
— $-based salary,
— Formal employment,
— Paid English courses,
— Paid gym membership and/or other facilities,
— Paid sick days and vacations,
— Medical insurance after 6 months in company,
— Required technical literature available on demand,
— Do you want a cool workshop, seminar or conference — come, talk and trip!
— Develop projects from scratch or existing ones,
— Grow and develop with the team,
— Improve your English,
— Enjoy with us on team buildings!
We are looking for an experienced self-motivated Backend Developer who will be a part of a highly qualified and successful goal-oriented team. We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration if you are such person.
Our clients are:
• Startups and innovators who want to bring their ambitious ideas to life,
• Business owners who want to take their enterprise to the next level via automation and business process management,
• Companies that need help with large-scope projects and could use skilled developers on their side.
More vacancies incode-group.com/vacancies
Our social networks
About Incode Group
Incode Group is a Ukrainian provider of unique software development outsourcing services of any complexity with 100+ technical experts. We are a one-stop service provider, creating high-quality and reliable web, mobile, and cloud solutions that work sustainably under high load.
DOU company page:
Senior+ UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a UX/UI designer with experience leading enterprise data projects around Business and IT operations, who will join the innovations services team to work with major enterprises on defining, conceptualizing, and building unparalleled novel products.
Please, pay attention: the clients are in USA, so you should work together with this time zones at least 3 hours per day (it is up to 9 pm in Ukraine).
The ideal candidate should be an expert in in analytics, reports using traditional, new and emerging technologies. Candidate should have good experience in defining the overall technical UI/UX framework and overall architecture for enterprise and customer front-end. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with technologists to stakeholders is key to be successful in this role.
— 6 or more years working in user experience design
— Expertise working with UXD standard software: Adobe suite, Sketch, Invision, XD, and the like
— Good knowledge of UI widgets libraries: web UI widgets, material design, and others
— Knowledge of UCD (Design Thinking) best practices to design solutions
— Knowledge of experience working in agile environments, rapid prototyping, and ideation
— Knowledge of user testing: A/B testing, hallway, qualitative, and quantitative
— Experience or familiarity working with personas and user stories
— Plus skills: empathy journey maps
— Drive design sessions with stake holders for the creation of user interfaces of features and enhancements to software applications
— Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UI discussions for more intuitive user-experiences
— Design cohesive UI solutions to complex workflows.
— Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
— Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and HCI standards
— Apply user research principles, theories, and methods to support your recommendations
— Take the initiative in providing feedback to team members on UXD implementation
— Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
— Assist the creation of user stories
— Possibility to influence the development of the project
— Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
— Help with development via mentoring and coaching
— The environment where you can implement your ideas
— Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months)
— Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
— Paid vacation and sick leaves
— Medical insurance, gym
— Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
— Team parties and corporate events
One of the successful and ambitious projects of the Kasta.ua group. Provider of cloud logistics platform for small and medium-sized businesses. Our product is a platform for logistics, warehousing.
— experience with (client-side) browser SPAs: operations, tracking, analysis
— experience with complex custom reactive modular frameworks
— experience with vanilla JS and ES6+, +state, +ws, +events
— experience with reactive programming — React, Redux, Sagas
— experience with Web-Socket
— experience with async programming, event handling, stream and batch processing
— experience with git, CI/CD, collaborative tools
— good understanding in data structs, protocols, validators, migrations, mutations and so on
— hand on new technologies
— well understanding of multi-paradigm programming
— excellent self-management skills
— full remote
— competitive salary
— professional growth
— friendly environment
— good management and Kanban planning
— wide window of opportunities in the field of IT
— fun, productive and innovative project
Please send resume with expected salary.
HR Business Partner / People Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our DICEUS remote team who will oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
2.5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner / People Partner or in a similar HR role
Excellent people management skills
Analytical and goal-oriented mind
Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Degree in Human Resources or related field
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
High level of teamwork and networking
Good planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills
Conduct regular (bi-weekly or monthly) 11 meetings with employees from the respective projects and departments.
Work closely with managers to ensure proper onboarding of new employees.
Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Identify retention risks and work closely with the management to mitigate the risks.
Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team colleagues to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct thorough and objective investigations.
Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed.
Provide performance management guidance to business unit managers (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
Provide guidance and interpretation on corporate and HR policies and procedures.
Support in developing contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers.
Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
Identify training needs for employees of business units and managers’ individual development needs.
Flexible work schedule,
Paid vacation (18 business days) and Statutory Holidays,
Paid sick leaves (10 business days),
Non-paid days off (10 business days),
Professional growth and development opportunities,
Free English lessons.
Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a Senior Python developer to join our development team. You should be experienced enough to come up with your own solutions and ideas, pay attention to code architecture and optimization.
The client from France specialises in projects and products in the audio industry.
- New features development,
- Take ownership and rapidly iterate while collaborating actively as part of a highly talented team,
- Being involved in building best-in-class AI products and the back-end magic that it takes to make it all hum,
- Image processing, sound processing,
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
- 4+ years experience in software development using Python,
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and tools (e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence,
- Experience with Linux environment,
- Good analytical skills, problem solver and ability to be self-taught,
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and performance,
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation and 5 sick leaves,
- 3 additional days off for special occasions,
- Opportunity for career growth, mentorship and personal development plan,
- Experienced colleagues with 85% of middle and senior engineers,
- Individual English lessons on-site (for all),
- Possibility to work from anywhere in the world,
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies,
- Friendly, positive, fun atmosphere,
- Accounting as a service,
- Flexible working approach.
Cloud DevOps for Google Cloud Platform
We are a global team of DevOps professionals counting approximately 350 specialists in Ukraine. We solve mission critical challenges for customers in wide business areas including retail & distribution, media & entertainment, financial services, travel & hospitality, life sciences & healthcare and others. We work with numerous customers located in Western Europe, USA, Canada, etc.
We believe that operational improvements increasingly depend on continuous innovation and delivery. Our DevOps practices extend beyond the engineering department and help you transform operations end-to-end.
Joining our team on this position you will be responsible for performing all SCM, Release and Build Management activities, change management, version control, and product component integration.
- Perform activities to baseline existing codebases and project artifacts
- Manage the maintenance, setup, and modification of continuous build environments
- Manage communication with stakeholders
- Design Build and Release Management policies and procedures that are compatible with Agile software approaches (especially SCRUM)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Systems Engineering
- Great proficiency in Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience of working with Terraform
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- Vast experience in Docker containerization
- Familiarity with Kubernetes would be a plus
- Proficiency in scripting (like Shell, Groovy, Python)
- Proven technical background in the following technologies:
- Big Data: BigQuery, DataProc, DataFlow
- Kubernetes & GKE
- Istio/ Consul
- Cloud Endpoints or Apigee, Cloud Run, Cloud Function
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery: Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Familiarity with SDLC lifecycle
- Deep understanding of Agile software methodologies, experience as a must
- Strong focus on business outcomes
- Being a team player
- Good command of both verbal and written English (intermediate or higher level)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
We invite a Content Manager to join our team! Dev.Pro has 800+ specialists, offices in Ukraine, Europe, Latin America, Kazakhstan and more than 10 years’ experience on the market! You will focus on Dev.Pro internal communication and company internal services support. What’s in it for you:
- Get creative at work, influence processes, offer your ideas
- Work closely with IT, HR, recruitment, finance, and legal teams (as well as executives and administrative staff)
Qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in copywriting
- Proven experience of content creation in English (articles, guidelines, blog posts)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adjust content to remain consistent with brand, style, and tone
- Advanced English level
Nice to have:
- Interest in process management
- Knowledge of CX/UX design principles
- Curiosity and creativity
- Coordinate the efforts of central content owners to update content (guidelines, news, manuals, events, etc) on the intranet content management systems (CMS) and adhere to production deadlines for updates
- Develop, write and implement new content and new formats
- Conduct research to understand intranet user needs
- User’s Feedback analysis and analytics preparation
Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs and conferences
Healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.), maternity and military leave
Fun online activities and team-building events
IT, facility, and accounting support, including work equipment
18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness, up to 60 days of extraordinary medical leave per year, and up to 6 family leaves
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
Altamira is a digital transformation company providing consulting services, including innovative strategies and bespoke technology solutions, that unlocks the full potential of Scale-Up organisations across the world. Headquartered in Bratislava (Slovakia) with offices in Ukraine, we are a sought-after business partner with a world-class team of talented professionals. We are proud of our teammates. Among our employees, it’s easy to find public speakers, technology gurus, certified architects, and a whole host of talented people. We are building empowered, organised teams that are focused on personal and professional growth, and who share our customer obsession.
We looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be part of our amazing and innovative team.
- Proven track record of closing of software development deals and digital services per year.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Sales Manager experience
- Experienced in selling custom software application development, IT consulting and/or digital services in new client accounts.
- Experienced with consultative sales and business development skills, including prospecting, qualification, and customer satisfaction.
- Adept at opening new accounts and building client relationships.
- Familiar with various services across business development and delivery functions.
- Connected with various businesses and/or has a network of potential clients to promote Altamira solutions and services
You will be a great fit if you:
- Have an availability to travel approximately throughout Central Europe (Slovakia, Austria, Poland, Hungary, etc.,)
- Highly motivated and eager to make a significant financial impact.
- Competitive salary, room for development and growth,
- Possibility to work in the Bratislava office or fully remotely,
- Loyal management, interesting tasks, constant support,
- Medical insurance,
- Paid vacations 20 workdays, paid sick leave, regular salary reviews,
- Flexible schedule and ability to manage your working hours,
- Support of your personal growth and skills upgrading,
- The great environment inside the team, support of initiatives, and ability to contribute to the common goal.
We are not just building software, we provide our customers with extra services and excellent experience by partnering our team. We value each of our clients and work tirelessly on enhancing the quality of our services and delivering high-grade software products. We are willing to help our customers digitally transform their business by adopting innovative technologies into their workflows among which are Big Data, IoT, AI, machine learning, etc.
Senior Fullstack Engineer
— 5+ years of professional software development experience on the Front End
— 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails building RestFul API
— Strong understanding of RestFul API design best practices
— Experience with React based web applications with a responsive design
— Level of English: Upper-Intermediate
As a plus
— Knowledge of TypeScript
— Experience with Auth0 or JWT-based authentication.
— Work experience in a microservices infrastructure
— High compensation according to your technical skills
— Long-term projects (12m+) with great Customers
— 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule
— Democratic management style & friendly environment
— WFH mode
— Annual Paid vacation — 20 b/days + unpaid vacation
— Paid sick leaves — 6 b/days per year
— official Ukrainian holidays
— Corporate Perks (external training, English courses, corporate events/team buildings)
— Cozy office in the center of the city
— Coffee, cookies and other goodies
— Professional and personal growth
— Collaborate with stakeholders to design and deliver high-quality products
— Build and architect reliable, performant, and scalable services
— Iterate features with data-driven approaches
— Identify areas of improvement and drive engineering best practices
— Engage and evolve our product engineering culture enabling us to do our best work
The client created the infrastructure for search, pricing, booking and real-time services for hybrid-remote companies and flexible working space providers. The platform deals with supply and demand for coworkings: it helps companies to find owners and space providers, and they in return can monetize unused spaces. Companies then gain access to workspaces outside the enterprise, giving employees the freedom to choose when and where to organize meetings or book a place to work independently outside their home offices.
KitRUM is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in sunny Florida with development centers in Ukraine and Poland.
With a pool of 300+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups, and fast-growing tech companies in the US, EU, and Australia to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate clients and fascinating projects. So we qualify our clients to make sure that they:
— have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place,
— think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner,
— want to rely on and avoid micromanaging,
— are not f$%$ing jackasses :-)
Follow our team on Instagram to know more about our daily life :)
We adore making new friends on the board!
C# Developer (Ukraine, Remote)
We are looking for a C# Developer to join our team as a part of our development center establishment.
In this role, you will take part in the design and development of a top grossing cross-platform social application. You will need to collaborate with a team to document, code, debug and maintain a live game.
Responsibilities:— Design & implement different tools and web services that are used by the development and Live Operations teams
— Involved in the day to day activities of the project including, coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation
Requirements:— 4+ years of development experience
— Good knowledge of C# and .NET Core
— Good knowledge of React or similar frameworks
— Good knowledge of SQL
— Team player and pro-active by nature
— In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
— Strong familiarity with client/server integration
— Self-motivated learner and creative thinker
Nice to have:— Python knowledge
— Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins
We offer all our employees:— Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
— Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
— Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
— Annual salary review
— 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
— Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
— Free meals twice a day, refreshments
— Technical library with option to order books
— Coaching and reviews to support your career development
— Help and support for candidates from other cities
— Possibility to attend local and international professional training and conferences at the company’s expense
— Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
— And amazing and huge corporate events like this one:
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
IT-сфера имеет парадокс — без опыта сложно получить опыт. Часто работодатели требуют от начинающих разработчиков минимум двухлетний опыт. Человеку, решившему изменить карьерный путь, кажется невозможным попасть в хороший IT проект. Мы поможем решить эту проблему, у нас найдется работа в it с обучением Киев и по всей Украине. Сайт содержит актуальные IT объявления работодателей.Кого ищут работодатели?
IT пожалуй единственная отрасль, где можно быстро продвинуться по службе, у которой высокий уровень зарплат даже на старте. Поэтому неслучайно один из самых частых поисковых запросов «работа it Киев».
Часто работодатель хочет нанять разработчика среднего уровня, потому что они опытны, но не настолько, чтобы требовать зарплаты профессионала. Наниматель редко нужен персонал, у которого опыт практически равен нулю.
Наниматель боится, что начинающий программист станет обузой для команды, замедлит командную производительность. Еще одна причина— быстрый темпы разработки, сжатые сроки. Большинство ИТ-проектов динамичны, команды работают в авральном режиме. Из-за этого у работодателей просто нет времени на обучение младшего разработчика.
Тем не менее, около 15% компаний готовы нанять и обучить молодого специалиста. В основном в UA это средние и крупные IT компании, имеющие ресурсы, благодаря которым начинающий специалист может стать профессионалом. Мы как раз предлагаем работу в Киеве it без опыта. Вы можете выставить соответствующий фильтр с опытом при поиске IT вакансии. Наша компания каждый год помогает находить кандидатам it вакансии с возможностью дальнейшего профессионального роста.Работа без опыта
Поиск первой работы в Киеве it без опыта может занять некоторое время. Поэтому не стоит отчаиваться, когда в первый раз получите отказ. Если вам нужна работа в it с обучением Киев, и вы не только хотите ее найти, а найти как можно быстрее, при этом чтобы наниматель был проверенный, надежный, то обратитесь к нам.
Мы расскажем, как составить резюме, какие навыки указать, чтобы найти первую работу IT в Киеве. Свежий взгляд на рынок труда, современные технологии, позволяет искать предложения, оптимально раскрывающие ваш потенциал. Менеджеры будут помогать кандидату, пока он не заключит трудовой договор.
Прямой контакт с работодателями не только Украины, но и Европы. Мы используем разный подход поиска для каждого клиента. Мы занимаемся узким направлением – только it вакансии.
Система поиска позволяет настроить фильтры, например: город, желаемая зарплата, образование, технологии, знание английского. Тут среди тысячи предложений легко найдется работа Киев it без опыта, в масштабных IT или телеком проектах. Каждая вакансия проверяется на актуальность и указывается дата размещения вакансии.
На сайте имеется раздел в личном кабинете, где можно размещать объявления работа it. Новый канал в Telegram (@hireIT_bot) позволяет получать самые актуальные бизнес-предложения.
На рынке ИТ постоянно растет дефицит программистов, потребность в новых сотрудниках огромная. Поэтому точно быстро найдете работу в it с обучением в Киеве.