We are looking for detail-oriented person with time management and self-organizational skills to Talent Management Office.
TMO key areas:
- Running all cross-functional Programs within the Talent Management Department and within other Units,
- Driving Analytics, KPI, OKRs, and Goals Management for TMD,
- Making sure all policies, procedures, and practices are well established,
- Supporting TMD as regards tools and software.
You will be part of the team and responsible for coordinating reporting, budgets, and managing deadlines within the Unit, and other operational tasks.
- Assist with requests (tracking deadlines, plan meetings, reserve meeting points, collect presentation materials),
- Assemble data and prepare reports,
- Support with administrative tasks,
- Support with operational tasks/projects of TMO.
- Higher education,
- 2+ years experience at administrative/back-office positions,
- Hands-on experience in MS Office suite (Excel is a must),
- English — at least Upper-intermediate level,
- Ability to stay focused under load with routine tasks,
- Detail Oriented,
- Flexibility & reliability,
- Problem-solving attitude,
- Good communication skills.