Room 8 Group is a uniting force of Room 8 Studio, Dragons Lake, and Massive Black — international leaders, providing worldwide game development and art production services. Room 8 Group oversees the companies’ corporate life and business processes, while experts of the industry work with 7/10 top global publishers supporting all aspects of game creation. We stand as an exceptional foundation to support the production and creative needs of the video games realm.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Room 8 Group.
The next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a talented Security System Engineer to join our IT team and ensure the proper level of security while we create top-notch games.
Superpowers you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Security Systems Engineer dealing with network and information technology security,
- Experience providing information security for a corporate network,
- Experience with IDS/IPS solutions (Palo Alto), Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions (AV, MDM, FW, EDR), as well as Vulnerability scanners like Nessus,
- General knowledge of IT security audit techniques,
- Expertise in information security tools, SIEM, and GrayLog,
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux architecture,
- Mastery of Active directory (policy, DCs, etc.),
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Maintain day-to-day operations of security solutions, identifying, investigating, and resolving security events detected by those systems.
- Install and manage security products and technologies,
- Track the status of security exposures and work with other teams and stakeholders to remediate them,
- Process incoming information, reports, and messages,
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities,
- Participate in the creation of policies, standards, and procedures that fall under your expertise,
- Keep us up to date by researching emerging products, services, and security standards.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough),
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses),
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave,
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents,
- Community of people who understand your passion for games.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.