Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a Python Developer on the SEO team.
As a Python developer, you will:
- Collect data analysis,
- Support for existing SEO services (web, scripts, CRM),
- Distribute new services/scripts.
- Python 3.6+
- 2 years of commercial experience in Python development,
- The ability to read, analyze, refactor, review and maintain someone else’s code,
- Confident knowledge of SQL (you can write complex queries with join/group by),
- Familiar with the git version control system,
- Experience with OOP,
- Website parsing experience.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in SEO,
- Experience with regex.
What we offer:
- You are free to choose the location of your workspace,
- Financial assistance in case of medical need,
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own,
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience,
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year,
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting — you may read how our team works:
More on our Instagram page: