The Nuts and Bolts:
The position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, including relations with affiliates, networks, and partners. He/she will work closely with other team members to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the affiliate program.
What you will do:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving volume (top tier, super-affiliates)
- Develop and test recruitment strategies for long-tail affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for top affiliates
- Cultivate and grow partnerships with existing affiliates
- Keep up to date on Affiliate Industry trends and developments
- Effectively coordinate with other team members and departments
- Reporting & Analysis:
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Present regular analysis reports, including the number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated, and commissions earned
- Minimum 2+ years of affiliate management experience
- Proven, measurable results in developing and growing an internal affiliate channel/program
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and grow relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of affiliate tracking methods and sale attribution
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Must possess solid knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry
- A proven negotiator who can build strong partnerships
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand numbers and trends and develop action plans
- The ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and courteously over a variety of mediums
- Strong writing skills
- The willingness to embrace and understand new concepts
- Understanding and knowledge of additional online marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, media buys, etc.) to be able to assist and guide affiliates
This additional experience will be a huge PLUS:
- BS / BA Required
- Google Analytics experience is a plus
- Experience with Commission Junction or an affiliate program management agency as an affiliate manager
First of all, that’s our products.
These are fast-growing, socially beneficial applications that are used by tens of millions of customers around the world.
Second, it’s our company culture.
We are looking for open-minded people who never stop in their self-development, who never refuse to help and who are offering new ideas for our products and workflow development.
Third, it’s our benefits.
— The members of our team get monthly bonuses and options contracts (each of us has a share in airSlate, so that company’s growth translates into capitalization of one’s interest),
— We’ve organized PHP, JS, QA Automation and DevOps schools where the trainers are our employees. Anyone may try their hand at one of the schools and attend the course,
— We have a personal training budget for all employees. This budget can be used for career courses and conferences that can help with professional growth,
— Language classes,
— Regular sports activities with our professional coaches: yoga, stretching (3 times a week) and TRX,
— Medical insurance,
— In-house massage therapist,
— All financial information about the company’s growth is open to every employee of airSlate. Every 2 weeks the team members receive a full financial report from the company’s CEO during the Q&A meeting.