SoftServe Design is the ’best in breed’ team of experts that focus on research, strategy, and product/service design, rising to the most complicated challenges of our customers all over the world. We are the home for all designers across SoftServe as ’Center of Excellence’ for design talent, operations, processes, and tools.
We are a global team of 100+ design thinkers and makers who care about designing the right way. As a part of the Global Design Office team, you will get a chance to be a part of it!
You will work on projects for clients across the world and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business and users’ problems and provide iterative designs based on user workflow, expectations, experience, and business needs. Present and communicate UX/UI solutions while clearly articulating design rationale. On the other hand, you will learn our design methodologies and support teammates with the delivery of projects with a different level of complexity without extra supervision.
- Proficient in user experience and interaction design, having at least 5 years in the industry
- Demonstrating a portfolio of design capabilities
- Experienced in working in agile environments and methods
- Having a solid concept or ability to learn software tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Creative Suite, Miro)
- Knowledgeable of digital trends and digital experiences, modern UI design approaches for Desktop, Web, Mobile, and emerging platforms
- Passionate about solving problems
- Ready for 2 week+ business trips in case of business needs in the post-quarantine era
- Strong in communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Showing Upper-Intermediate English or higher for communication with customer
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Exemplary UX/UI/CX service fulfillment ensuring a high level of customer experience and satisfaction while delivering a positive and quantifiable impact on human experiences
- Producing high-quality visual designs — from concept to execution, including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices at a variety of resolutions
- Designers, developers, product managers, and marketers to design applications, ready for direct communication with English-speaking customers on a daily basis
- Web design — to apply attention to detail and have an architectural approach
- Creating and maintaining design assets for existing applications
- Assisting in testing and identifying bugs and glitches
- Maintaining visual guidelines to ensure consistent representation of the client’s brand across each individual device and application
- Preparing compatible images, sources, or guidelines for a development team
- Creative and non-creative types, communicating your vision and understanding limitations
- Willingness to learn, embrace ambiguity, think critically, and welcome constructive criticism
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work side by side with a world-class, globally distributed team of 100+ designers
- Get exceptional professional development on innovation projects
- Propose and implement your own ideas and solutions
- Be a part of our Global Design Team and its global community
- Participate in different internal events, workshops, knowledge sessions, etc.